‘The Villa Kitchen’ Cookbook
News 25 July 2018
The Villa Kitchen is back! In recognition of Villanova’s 70th Year Anniversary The Villa Kitchen: Victus Veritas – Nourished by Truth is being reprinted for all Villanovan families and friends to share and enjoy. All funds raised from the sale of The Villa Kitchen re-print will go toward the P&F to assist with their many projects benefiting the College.
The Villa Kitchen Description –
- The Cookbook was originally complied and printed in 2013.
- It is a large 272 page hardcover cookbook (22x26cm).
- It includes a ribbon and the cover features Spot UV, which is where the title of the book is raised in high gloss.
- The book is printed in full colour on 157gms gloss paper making it feel wonderfully luxurious.
- Printing is of the highest quality and the books are stitched and sewn so that they can fully open flat.
- The book encompasses images of the school, its surrounds and a brief history of a number of its buildings.
- Most important of all, the books are made up of 354 tried and tested recipes from Villanovan families and reflects flavours and tastes that when combined, characterises a typical Villa family kitchen.
The Villa Kitchen is available for sale for $35 – please email the Foundation Office to order your copy.
We look forward to you enjoying your copy of the The Villa Kitchen.