The Locker Room – Latest Sports Information
The Locker Room 21 July 2016
- A Sports Awards assembly will be held week 1, term 4 on Friday 6th Oct commencing at 10.10am in Goold Hall. Parents and friends are welcome. Please find a list of awards recipients – Term 3 Sports Award Recipients
- Please go to the Weekly Fixture section to view all times and venues for the sports events which occur each week.
- The first AIC Track and Field meet is held in week 1 term 4 on Thursday 5th Oct. Please go to the AIC Track and Field section to view all event details including bus times and the schedule for the meet.
- AIC Track and Field training opportunities exist during the holiday break for all students from Year 5-12. Please see all times and venues below. Note – there will be no Villanova Staff members present at these sessions. Parents must escort their son/s. These sessions run for 1.5 hours and are free for Villa students.
- Track and Field training will continue every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon in term 4 leading up to the AIC Track and Field Championships held in term 4, week 4. Training will commence day 1, term 4 on Tuesday 3rd October. We would expect all athletes from Years 5-12 to give Track and Field their highest priority in term 4. Please go to the AIC Track & Field section to view information regarding the Track and Field season.
- Please go to the AIC Volleyball section to view the team list and information letter regarding the Provence Cup.
- AIC swim training has begun for all students from Year 5-12 at Langland’s Pool. Information and registration forms for all those interested in joining the swim program is available within the AIC Swimming section.
- Any Year 12 student who wishes to nominate for the Villanova College Sportsman of the Year or the Father Tom Mescall Award for Excellence in Sport must complete a ‘2017 Sporting Involvement Form’. This form must be handed directly to Mr Stariha before Friday 6th October. Please find the selection guidelines and sporting involvement form attached – Villanova College Sportsman of the Year & Fr Tom Mescall Awards – Selection Guidelines and ‘Sporting Involvement Form’
- The Ben Mowen and Andrew Slack Squads for the 2017/18 season is now posted in the AIC Rugby section. All information regarding the up-coming season has now been sent.
- The Junior Football Development Squad for 2017/18 is now posted in the AIC Football section.