The Locker Room – Latest Sports Information
The Locker Room 21 July 2016
- Villanova College will have a full school Volleyball trial v St Laurence’s College this Saturday 18th November. All team lists are now posted in the AIC Volleyball section. Please go to the Weekly Fixture section to view all times and venues for the sports events which occur each week.
- Villanova College will play St Laurence’s College in a 1st XI and a combined 10A/2nd XI trial match this Saturday 18th Nov. Both teams are published in the AIC Cricket section. Please note that these teams are trial teams only. After the Iona and SLC trial a squad will be selected to compete in the Oblate Cup held between the 3rd-7th Dec in Brisbane. Please go to the Weekly Fixture section to view all times and venues for the sports events which occur each week.
- All AIC Cricket team lists from Year 5-12 (2018) are now posted in the AIC Cricket section. The 6A, 6B, 7A, 7B, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B, 10A, 10B, 3rd, 2nd and 1st are required to play a trial v Churchie on Sat 20th Jan. Please go the the AIC Cricket section for more details.
- All Year 5&6 (2018) AIC AFL squads are now posted in the AIC AFL section. Students who have missed out are encouraged to join a cricket team. Please see a member of the Sports Office if this is the case.
- Information regarding the up-coming Villanova Swim Clinic, Villanova Volleyball Clinic and Cricket Clinic/Camp which is open to all students from Year 5-12 in 2018 is found in the respective AIC Swimming , AIC Volleyball and AIC Cricket sections.
- AIC swim training has begun for all students from Year 5-12 at Langland’s Pool. Information and registration forms for all those interested in joining the swim program is available within the AIC Swimming section.
- The Sports Office is currently seeking nominations from all members of our community to take on the many various coaching, managing, scoring and officiating roles within the sports program in 2018. If interested please complete the nomination form attached – Villanova Coaching, Managing, Officiating Nomination Form – 2018