The Locker Room – Latest Sports Information
The Locker Room 23 January 2018
- The AIC Track & Field Championships will be held next Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd Oct at QSAC. Please go to the AIC Track & Field section to view all details regarding the carnival including the complete team list, program and bus details.
- As part of our forward planning the Sports Office is looking for suitable nominations from those within our community to fulfil the various coaching, managing and officiating roles needed within the AIC sports program in 2019. If you are interested please complete the form attached and return it to the Sports Office ASAP – Villanova Coaching, Managing, Officiating Nomination Form – 2019
- The 2019 Trimester 1 Sport Sign-on Forms have been distributed to all students. Students interested in representing Villanova in AIC AFL, Cricket, Volleyball and Swimming must complete a sign-on form and hand it back to the Sports Office by Friday 26th Oct – AIC Sport Sign Term 1 2019 Note – AFL is now offered to all students from Year 5-12. It is possible for next year’s Year 8-12 students to play AIC AFL and cricket or volleyball. Year 7 students can only choose cricket or AFL or volleyball. Year 5&6 students can do either AFL or cricket. Swimming can be done by all students from Year 5-12. Current Year 5 students will commence trials this Friday 19th Oct within school time. Current Year 6-11 students will commence their trials in week 5 as per schedule – Term 4 AFL, Cricket and Volleyball Trial Schedule
- The second Water Polo game will be played v Padua on Wednesday 24th Oct. A bus will transport all boys to and from the event, departing Villanova at 3.15pm and returning by 6.30pm. Please go to the AIC Water Polo section to view more details.
- The annual cricket skills camp will be conducted by NPD Cricket at Villa Park between the 21st-23rd Jan inclusive. This camp is open to all Year 5-10 Villanova students entering the College in 2019. Please see the flyer attached for more details – 2019 NPD Camp Flyer
- The Villanova Swimming program has commenced. We encourage all boys to join the program to increase their fitness and to be active. Others will join in the hope to train hard and become a member of our AIC Swim team in 2019. All are welcome. Please complete the registration form and return to the Sports Office – Swimming Registration Letter 2018 – 2019
- Please visit the Weekly Fixture section to view all the times and venues for the sporting activities which occur each week.